I will be teaching the following courses in the Fall of 2019:
"Classical Texts and Contemporary Debates in Political Economy"
"Law, Judges, and Courts"
I have been an instructor or teaching assistant for the following courses. Syllabi are available upon request.
- Teaching Assistant, “Constitutional Law,” for Corey Brettschneider, Department of Political Science, Brown University
- Teaching Assistant, “Prosperity,” for John Tomasi, Department of Political Science, Brown University
- Instructor, “Corporations: Strictly Businesses, Global Citizens, or Future Governments?” Brown University
- Teaching Fellow, “Democratic Theory,” for Jane Mansbridge, Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University
- Course Assistant, “Intensive Writing for Policy and Politics,” for Joshua Rothman, Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University
- Co-Instructor, “Political Theory and International Relations,” Government Department, College of William & Mary